Saturday, January 9, 2016

I Now Set Off Metal Detectors

OK, campers. . .  A few things I forgot yesterday.

On December 29, I had my port installed so they can do blood draws and chemo infusions without having to find and jab a vein in my arm.  It was used this past Thursday and it was sweet.  I can read and do puzzles during the 4-1/2 hour infusions without worrying about a needle popping out.  Life's simple pleasures!!

Oh, and I have to carry a card saying I have the port as I will set off metal detectors since the port is made of titanium.

And Elaine and I watched "The Butler" on Netflix last night.  An absolutely marvelous movie!!

Peace and Love to All!!
Joe

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read and do puzzles during the 4-1/2 hour infusions without worrying about a needle popping out. Metalldetektor XP DEUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. ​metallsuchgeraet

    ReplyDelete