Tuesday, August 19, 2014

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Well, Campers, I beat the dread disease, cancer!!!!!!!
I had the PET scan this afternoon and the disease has been eradicated!!!!!
It’s like a weight that I didn’t realize I was carrying has been lifted.  The only disappointment was that they did not remove the feeding tube, but that could happen in two days, on Thursday.  I’m thinking that today’s verdict and the tube removal will really push me along the road to recovery on greased grooves.
I want to thank everybody who followed me on this journey, and I will keep posting for a while.  Looks like I’ll be doing quarterly trips to Moffitt for check-ups but the worst is over!!  Now, to get over the fatigue and life will truly be amazing.
Peace and love,
Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment