Friday, August 22, 2014

Continuing to Hold

Well, campers, I still have my feeding tube.  Seems that the doctors aren't as optimistic as I am about now longer needing it.  They want be to go through some more tests in early September and then make the decision.  I haven't used the darn fool thing in two and a half weeks, but I guess they're the ones making the big money. . .


Other than that, I'm feeling mostly good though I'm having spells of lightheadedness when I stand up.  It could be a result of a severe drop in my blood pressure since I've lost about 25 pounds.  I am on BP medication so my GP's advice is to cut to half a pill a day and keep monitoring.  If the top number remains below 100, she says to then stop the pills for a month.  So we shall see.


Other than that, my next follow-up appointment is in November.


I'll keep you posted!!


Peace and Love,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment