Monday, August 1, 2016

Yes, I'm Still Around. . .

OK, Campers, much to catch up on. . . First, on Tuesday, July 26, we welcomed our new grandson, Marshall Albert Klinek, into the world!! Mom, Dad, big sister, and baby are all doing fine.  And Amelia adores her baby brother.  She's already tried to feed him a banana in case he was hungry.  Elaine went up to NJ to help out and will be there for two weeks.  In her absence, her sister Diane is down from Seattle to look after me and Joey and Tabatha will be down from Atlanta this coming weekend to spell her off.  I'll be in good hands!! 👐

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good, though I did have a scary escapade.  For a few days, I was having severe shortness of breath, even when I was sitting.  Turns out, I was in the throes of anxiety.  I'm now taking Xanax daily and all is much better.  And I began cardiopulmonary therapy a few weeks ago.  So three times a week, I go for an hour of treatment where they claim to be making me better by trying to slowly kill me.  The sessions consist of 15 minutes on a treadmill, 15 minutes on a stationary bike, a couple of weight machines, and some stretching.  Needless to say, I sleep well the nights of therapy.

And Elaine's family's family reunion was held a couple of weeks ago on Siesta Key right here in sunny and scenic Sarasota.  It was a really good time and I really enjoyed seeing everyone.  And one and all were quite effusive in their love and support.  Those are some really special people.

It seems like there was so much more I had to say, but I can't remember.  Oh well, I'll have more for later!!

Peace and Love to All!!!
Joe


2 comments:

  1. God bless you and all your family. Congrats! A special hi to Elaine. I'm so glad you are relatively well and working out. Better than I can do! David Z and I really miss you. Thanks for keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete