Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Searech Begins Anew. . .

We, Campers, I go back to Moffitt tomorrow, Thursday, October 30, for a biopsy on whatever is going on in my throat.  My neck is drastically swollen and I can only swallow with pain, and pretty much only water.  I am actually glad to have the feeding tube back. . .


But, It's a bit of a mystery at this point.  To address the elephant in the room (the elephant of surprise??), it is indeed possible that the disease is back.  I'm not sure if it would be on my tongue, in lymph nodes, or who knows where??  Or, it could be something else that is not cancerous.  That is what my body is telling me, but it tends to be an optimist.  But, we'll know better in a few days.  If it is cancer again, at least I know the drill, only I'm sure there will be new wrinkles.  If not, there will me new surprises!!!


As I keep saying, we shall see what we shall see!!


Peace and love to all!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment