Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Tube Dude Rides Again!!!

OK, Campers.  My new feeding tube is now in place and, beginning tomorrow, I will be downing Boost VHC like there's no tomorrow.  Amazing how your perspective changes when you go three days without eating, or, in the case of a liquid supplement diet, three days without sustenance.


There will also be a home health care nurse here to start me on an all-day IV to replenish lost fluids.


As to the cause of my swallowing problems, still unknown at this point. I will be talking to the folks at Moffitt tomorrow to get the results of the CT Scan that they did yesterday. 


Elaine and I talked way back at the beginning of this ordeal, agreeing that there would be some complications along the way.  It's tough being right all the time!!!


Peace and love to all!!
Joe

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweet man. Glad the tube is back in and you are getting the fluids you need. Part of your arduous journey back to health. Hang in there buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe, I was thinking about you today, stay strong and positive.

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being doing my best on that front. I'm just ready for it to be over - I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!!

      Hope all is well with you up there!!!

      Delete