Wednesday, March 12, 2014

First Step

So today, I had my feeding tube installed, through which I will be ingesting Purina Joe Chow (OK, actually Boost VHC, for Very High Calorie).  One more time, who would have ever thought that I would hit the point of trying to gain weight?? 


Other than feeling like I was kicked in the stomach by a mule, it's not that bad.  And the soreness will go away, I have been assured.


Tomorrow is a day away from Moffitt and we go back Friday to meet with the radiation oncologist.  New surprises ever day, but it's still a great life all in all!!

3 comments:

  1. To enter a comment, click on the 'Comments' link (it will list how many there currently are), type the comment, select 'Google Account' from the drop-down, and then click 'Publish'. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Joe, I just wish they had the "Joe Pulled Pork" for that feeding tube! I still haven't forgotten that recipe and have it in my cookbook. Here's hoping all goes well for you and keep fightin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the first thing I eat when I can return to solid food!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete