Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Well, Campers, sorry for the lull in postings, but I guess I'm just taking a while to get used to having a shelf life.  But, that's the way it is, this 28th day of October, 2015, which happens to be my 65th birthday.  Oh, thanks to one and all for all the birthday wishes!!  Really made my day!!

But, all in all, I'm doing OK.  Tonight is trivia night and we're hoping to make it for at least a little bit.    And Elaine has to be tired of just going to work and then to my various Doctor appointments.  She needs a break more than I do.

Now I know that I had thought about what I wanted to write here today and had it all planned out.  But I somehow forgot what it was.  Getting old and having chemo brain on top of that is a b*tch, let me tell you!!  Hopefully I'll remember what it was and get it down next time 'cause it was truly epic!!

Peace and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment