Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Little Better Every Day

Well, Campers, progress continues, albeit slowly,  But, progress is progress and progress is good!

An interesting, but I guess pretty major, breakthrough is that, though I do not crave eating 'real' food, the thought of it no longer repulses me.  With Elaine's urging and help, I'm now eating it least 3 very soft food items per day - things that don't require chewing.  But swallowing works great with only a little bit of pain.  I'm still taking most of my 'food' through the tube (drinking has never been a problem), but I'm seeing the path open up.  Life is good.

No more to add right now. . .  Oh, my hair stylist, Tom, made a house call yesterday, so I was able to get a long overdue haircut and am looking fine. . . .  ;-)

Peace and love to all!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment