Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Still Holding. . .

OK, Campers. . .  I guess it's been a while since I provided an update.  Two reasons, I guess. . .  One, there really hasn't been too much change.  I'm improving slowly.  Every day is a little better, but so far no quantum leaps.  But, according to my doctors, I'm pretty much on schedule, so I guess I have to be more patient.


And, for the longest time, I've been beastly tired most of the time.  That, too, has been gradually improving.  Mostly the character of the weariness has changed.  At first, it seemed to stem from my body core - I pretty much always felt fatigued and lifeless.  I'm still tired a lot, but it's more of a 'conventional' tired, like after the Sandman makes his visit.


I'll try to be more timely and see if I can't also come up with some words of wisdom. . .  ;-)


Peace and love to all!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment