Saturday, June 14, 2014

And Now for Something Completely Different. . .

OK, Campers.  After a four week routine of essentially watching TV by myself in the mornings, watching movies and other videos with friends in the afternoon, and somewhere along the line running an errand with whoever was here to drive me, I went totally of script today.  It's Saturday and Elaine is not working so I decided we could do something out of the ordinary.   And we did. . .  For no apparent reason other than it's close by, I decided that I wanted to play miniature golf.  So, we went to the local course and had a great time!!!  And I roughed it - no cart.  I walked the entire course.  ;-)  I must admit that I took a nice nap once we got home as the heat and effort did sap me a little more than I expected.


The healing progress continues.  Slow, but it's happening.  I can't get too excited when I notice a vast improvement  in the morning as there will often be a slight backslide the next morning.  But the net result is still a little better every day, and who could ask for more than that?


Peace and love to all!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment