Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 2 Begins!!

And, it was mostly uneventful.  Had radiation treatment 6 with 29 more to go.  And this one was the easiest so far, I must say -I managed to find the one comfortable position possible in the hockey mask/harness device, and that makes all the difference.  I have been assured that more side effects will start showing up next week, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it. . .


And I have to say I still haven't figured out how the Trilogy Machine that actually administers the radiation works.  The damn thing looks like some kind of space junk from Star Wars.  I was expecting more of a ray gun looking thing, but not so.  In fact, the part that looks like the spaceship from Plan 9 From Outer Space actually has a sticker of a monkey attached to it. . .   Hey, as long as it works. . . .


Peace and love to all!!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment