Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ask Not for Whom the Bell Tolls. . .


Moffitt has a couple of quaint customs. . .  When you complete a phase of your treatment, you get to ring a big, old brass bell on you way of the department.  Well, today was my turn to ring the chemo bell!  It was fun and sounded good!!  And tomorrow, I not only get to ring the radiation bell, but will get an honest-to-goodness diploma, naming me as an official graduate of Moffitt's Radiation program.  And the best part of all that is that I will be DONE with the grueling parts of the treatment.  Now, as I keep saying, I have been assured that the effects of the treatment will linger for two more weeks before the healing begins.  And I'm ready for that 'cause the ultimate payoff is that the healing WILL begin!!!

Peace and love to all as I look forward to that final treatment tomorrow!!!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment