Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Have Glimpsed the Future. . .

Yes, Campers, I have seen my future, and it is delightful!!!!!


About 6 AM or so, I got up for a bit while Elaine prepared to go into work.  And I realized something very different.  But it just seems that the planets were properly aligned (as well as my pain killers all peaking at the same time) and I felt absolutely no pain and my throat was pretty much mucous-free.  It was nirvana. . .


Now, I didn't allow myself to get to excited, nor did I even tell Elaine about it till later 'cause I knew that it would just pass.  But, I had a few minutes reprieve and managed to focus my eye on the prize one more time.


BTW, I want to thank all of you out there for your kind words and comments.  Sometimes fan mail is all that keeps us cancer patients going!!


Peace and Love to All!!!
Joe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe, from experience I know staying positive is key, focusing on other activities help as well, my mom tried to keep busy with her hobbies and I believe it helped her to be around heathly friends. You're always in my thoughts and prayers my friend.

    ReplyDelete