Friday, May 2, 2014

71.4% There!!

OK, by the calendar, treatments are 5/7's of the way done.  That would be 5 weeks done with two to go or 25 treatments down, 10 to go!  In any case, it's the homestretch.


Of course, I'm being told that the first two weeks of recovery will be a carryover from the side effects of the treatment, but we'll burn that bridge when we come to it.  .


The best thing about this Friday is that I'm home and not checked into the hospital. . .


But, I AM fading fast. . .


Peace and love for now!!!!
Joe

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, Joe! We're all in your corner. Keep up the healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we play checkers long distance? Can you do that? I saw a rerun of The Real McCoys recently and Walter Brennan was going on about playing "checkies with George!" Seems like a nice front porch sort of thing to do. And we could rock back and forth and see if we can get our swinging wattles synchronized.
    High times, Joe! But I'm going back into a three week travel spurt so we'd have to do it virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm. .. Let me see if I can find a checkerboard in the house. . . My next three weeks won't include much travelling, I fear. . . ;-)

    ReplyDelete